The Invisalign system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle? The answer is Yes.
- Craving a snack? Just take out your aligners and eat or drink whenever you want.
- Invisalign is virtually invisible which means most of your friends will not notice anything different about you.
- Keeping your smile clean and healthy is easier than ever. Invisalign aligners are removable which means that you can continue to brush and floss as you normally would.
- As long as you don’t do it too often, you can remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- You can continue to be yourself. Since the Invisalign aligners are clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. The visits consist of quick and easy progress checksevery six weeks.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system allows you to straighten your teeth with clear aligner. Invisalign uses state-of-the-art 3D technology to model your progress from the initial scans to your final results. Using the 3D model, a set of clear aligners is designed and manufactured to fit your teeth and only your teeth. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.